Sunday, June 21, 2009

What?

wow! What do you do when you get a call from your eldest 'saying come get me i'm moving home ?question it? I did ! It didn't get me no where ,he comes home 2 day's the entire time he's iming or on the phone with his true love of 5or 6 yr's ,I tell my daughter whom lives with me ;this doesn't make since ;well i was right! you know it's interesting you raise your children and at time's you wish you had a book as to what to do now but unfortunately there are no instruction's so you pray your making the right choices then they move out you think about what you could have done differently,how well they turned out hoping they make the right choices as adult's .Then they come home well it wouldn't have bothered me so much however this son has custody of a 4yr old daughter in which i adore an LOVE greatly, but do they think at all about what this lil'girl is feeling ,do they ? I guess at this point, I [?] myself where did I go wrong, is it something I should have done as a parent differently or is it something that could've been said differently ? or maybe I raised a selfish son whom is involved with a selfish woman . in which they are not smart enough to look past themselves and see the 3 lil' people in there lifes an the sadness in there eyes an heart . GROWUP ! SEE THE LIL' PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE'S !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment